ANDORA PINAMARE "LILLY" RESIDENTIAL RESORT
- OUTSIDE PRESENTATION -
After having presented to you:
- the page with description and photos of the inside (please click)
- the page with description and photos of the location (please click)
We will now present in this page the outside of the property.
(a) The property seen from the gate
(b) same view, but with the awnings (curtains) rolled down in summer
(c) Via Soprana
The photo (a) shows the property seen from the gate. It was a large villa divided in several smaller parts, each with its garden and terrace. Photo (b) shows the same view in Summer, when the sun rays can be strong, and a large, strong, elegant awning (curtain) is rolled down. The street of the property is Via Soprana (photo c). It is very quiet, sunny, tree-lined. One can hear the chirping of the birds, the squawking of seagulls, and the creak of crickets in summer.
(f) The large sunny terrace
|The large sunny terrace (f) is nearly app. 45 sq. Mts. (450 sq. ft.). It includes an armchair to bask under the sun, a table with chairs, and many large vases with plants and flowers. Recently the table shown in the photo was changed with a new larger one for 8 persons. Both the terrace and the balcony have large quality awnings (curtains) to repair from the sun, which can be rolled up, with white and green lines.|
Balcony: right view
Balcony: left view
Balcony: view of Capo Mimose
The photos above show the large balcony, including a small table and armchairs, and many vases with flowers and herbs.
|The property has its own private parking place, a find in the Riviera because of the cost of housing.|
There is also a small garden (80 sq. Mts., 800 sqft.), with a pine tree, many flowers, and herbal plants (rosemary, sage, basil etc.).
The remarkable equipment
- brand new washing machine, two telephone sets, a large
27 inches Sony colour TV, satellite dish, two ovens (gas and
electric), fridge, a large freezer (so you could shop once and forget about it),
professional iron (with separate steam chamber) and iron board.
- second 15 inches Sony colour TV with turnstile aerial for fine tuning in the bedroom, with also a TV recorder-TV cassette player.
- very well equipped kitchen (with anything one needs: pots - including a steam cooker - , pans, cutlery, electronic scales, electric quality mixer, electronic parmesan grater, electric oven, electric griller, toaster etc).
- complimentary Times and Newsweek weekly magazines,
- high quality Bavarian China dishes, quality and expensive silver cutlery.
- high quality mattress and bed base (it was chosen among hundreds models and is extremely comfortable)
- quality linen and towels
- autonomous heating and hot water generated by a "Vaillant", the best heater in Europe, controlling radiators and hot water in a computerized way.
- a well tuned piano (shown in the photos - it must be used with care as it the proprietress is fond of it).
- cyclette to train (actually, the place is surrounded by many paths and hills where you can walk and have from the woods on one side a panoramic view of the Italian Riviera, and on the back of the Maritime Alps.
- many books, including the Britannica Encyclopaedia, English - Italian dictionaries (the proprietress taught English), Italian and Mediterranean Cooking books.
- Kenwood HI-FI set (tuner, cassette and CD player).
INQUIRIES PLEASE CLICK HERE
Click to go: Italian Riviera Presentation, Maps Andora Capomele Pinamare "Lilly" resort Capomele Pinamare presentation
Outside presentation of the resort Capomele Pinamare Sporting Club Andora presentation
Alassio presentation Albenga presentation Mare-Monti resort
Riviera hinterland presentation Recommended restaurants
|Visit the other sections of the site:|